The VTAS Promoting Excellence Network was established in 2011 with funding granted by the Australian Government’s Office for Learning and Teaching.
- To strengthen the already active VTAS Promoting Excellence Network.
- Provide a platform to showcase the practices of award winning teachers.
- Disseminate higher education projects and developments funded in 2016
- Run state based events in the post OLT closure.
- Enhance the capacities of academics to design education projects that will achieve national impact.