The Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT) occasionally commissions strategic projects in response to key issues in the Australian higher education sector with the guidance of OLT’s Strategic Advisory Committee.
Applications are now open for commissioned projects in the following areas:
- Learning analytics: how can it assist us with student retention?
- Graduate employability: how can universities best support students to develop generic skills?
- Technology enabled learning: how can student learning outcomes be enhanced?
- National learning and teaching resource audit and classification
- Good Practice Reports:
- Postgraduate research and coursework degrees
Project 4, National learning and teaching resource audit and classification, has funding available of up to $150,00 and the Good Practice Reports have funding of $30,000 each.
Applications should be received no later than 5pm (AEST) Friday 28 June 2013.
More information and application instructions may be found at:
Please contact your institution’s Promoting Excellence team if you are interested in applying for one of these projects.